Bachelor of Commerce
Specialization : - Pass 10 + 2 / Equivalent with Science / Commerce
Duration : - 3 Year
Towards the end of the programme, students will be able to:
- Develop an ability to effectively communicate
- Appreciate importance of working independently and in a team
- Have exposure of complex commerce problems and find their solution.
- Process information by effective use of IT tools
- Understand required mathematical, analytical and statistical tools for financial and accounting analysis
Develop an understanding of various commerce functions such as finance, accounting, Financial analysis,
project evaluation, and cost accounting
- Develop self-confidence and awareness of general issues prevailing in the society
Program Specific Outcome
- Apply knowledge will analyze and evaluate positions on economic issues,
Showing that they can break an economic issue down into the various economic principles and concepts that form
the basis of the position
- Identify the competing sides on the issue.
Specific knowledge will critique an economic position in terms of the accuracy of its representations of economic
Specific knowledge of concepts and the soundness of its use of those concepts and principles to make a claim about
Specific knowledge will solve real-world economic problems effectively in the context of an industry or field of
Specific knowledge that they can identify and collect the appropriate economic data, analyze data in terms of costs
and benefits, present economic data.
Spcialization : - B.com with 45% marks for Gen. and 40% for OBC/SC/ST
Duration : - 2 Year
As a result of completing this program, students should be able to
- Apply knowledge will use effective technology appropriately, such as PowerPoint, slides, posters, handouts, and transparencies in oral presentations.
- Apply knowledge skills and ethical perspectives relevant to core business areas, including marketing, statistics, financial accounting, management accounting, finance, economics, information systems, strategic management, organizational behavior, and commercial law
- Specific skill technical and quantitative aspects of management related to financial services, including the study of financial markets, financial instruments and investment decision-making, as well as the analysis of alternative methods employed by institutions and individuals to obtain, manage and use capital.
- Apply knowledge organizations and management processes, by showing that they can take a global perspective regarding accounting procedures and practices, for both descriptive and prescriptive purposes.
- Apply knowledge will work effectively in teams, by exhibiting the kinds of behaviors that mark an effective team member: working co-operatively with others, accepting divergent views, encouraging active participation of others, dealing productively with conflict, and taking leadership roles as the need arises.
- Apply that they can document clearly and precisely their own procedures of observation and research to satisfy both the client’s needs and the requirements of the legal system.
- This ability is especially important when explaining accounting information to lay audiences.
Program Specific Outcome
- Analyze organizational problems and generate realistic solutions based on current academic research in organizational behavior.
- Apply knowledge of microeconomic theory as it relates to markets, firms, government policy, and resource allocation.
- Apply knowledge in hypothetical situations in research Methodology
- Apply knowledge of the management field
- Apply knowledge working knowledge of finance.
- Apply knowledge working knowledge of international commerce.
- Apply knowledge working knowledge of marketing.
- Apply knowledge working knowledge of the quantitative analysis techniques applied within common business situations.